Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Power 90 Days 47-53 with my New Zumba!

There are some things that need to be talked about and I need your help!

First things first:

We are currently one week from the 60 day mark!  While this is exciting, I'm really dreading it due to the fact that I've seen very little progress since the day 30 weigh-in.  It isn't possible that I've reached a plateau already, so it must be something I'm doing.  If any reader has any advice I would really appreciate it.  

I'm going to take another look at my eating habits.  I think I'm doing okay, but I know sometimes I unknowingly eat things I shouldn't.  Do I need to be taking supplements of some sort?  IDK

I think our biggest mistakes have been "cheat" dinners occasionally.  That may be where I need to get real and put a serious stop to.

Here's my average day:

Total water consumed: 60-80 ounces

Breakfast: protein shake
Snack:  apple and string cheese with a coffee - 3 splenda and a little coffeemate
Lunch: Turkey wrap with lettuce tomato and mustard
Snack: fruit or nuts
Dinner:  grilled chicken and veggies

I know there are a few other things but I can't think of them right now.  I think each day averages between 1000 and 1200 calories.

Daily exercise:

45 min - 1 hour of walking in the morning

45 min - 1 hour of zumba in the morning

Alternating days of Power 90 sculpt and zumba cardio in the evening

I'm beginning to come to terms with the fact that it may take a long time to get rid of all this weight.  I really need to wrap my mind around it and be okay with being fat for a longer period of time.

I need your advice.  Where am I going wrong?  I have to get past this hump!


Regarding Zumba:  I'm in love! So much fun... So challenging!

2 comments:

  1. you are not fat by a long shot! Im not sure what you need to do . some poeple hit a stand sitll sooner than others and that is the hard part! dont give up keep doing what your doing! i can tell you that 1000 to 1200 calories is not a lot of food ! take a look at anything else you may be sticking in your mouth . it all counts Gum/ mint/ etc i will contue to keep you in prayer i do know what over weight is like

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the encouragement, Arlinda! You're a doll!

    ReplyDelete