Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Power 90 Days 40-46 and Adding a little Zumba!

We are officially at the half-way point for Power 90.  I have to say that I'm a little disappointed in the first two weeks of the second 30 days.  I haven't had much progress, although I'm working my tail off!  Chris has seen more of a difference than I..... And EVERYONE notices him!  I hate it!

It's very discouraging to work equally as hard as Chris and not see the results.  At church I've had several people come to me asking if CHRIS is working out and losing weight and I have to keep myself from coming unglued!  There has not been a single person notice the difference in me but EVERYONE notices the difference in him.

It is true that he is having fantastic results and he is looking awesome!  I'm so proud of his accomplishments.  He is building muscle and losing fat constantly.  I love that he is seeing such a change.  I love, even more, the change I'm seeing in the way he sees himself.  His attitude about the way he looks and feels has gotten so positive.  I love that he's experiencing this.

What I've learned about P90 is that it can get VERY boring!  The cardio has gotten so monotonous that I have begun to hate it!  The sculpt video, I LOVE!!!!  I love weight training.... I LOVE weight training!  I HATE HATE HATE P90 cardio....

Enter  ZUMBA!

I decided to supplement P90 cardio with ZUMBA!  I'm so glad I did.  It's so much more interesting and a ton more intense.  More on that in future posts!

There are two more weeks left in this second 30 days and I plan to see results!

Pray for me, I need it!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment