Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day Eight P90 - Day 9 P90

April 27, 2012 - April 28, 2012


These days were still very good.  We can definitely feel the difference in our bodies.  Chris looks amazing and his sugar levels are coming WAY down!  He's feeling a ton better but still has a few nerve issues.  We're praying these haven't become permanent.

Measurement updates coming soon.

I went to the salvation army to get Chris a pair pants and a chart that fit him.  He's having a hard time keeping his pants up.  Awesome, right?  I found him a size 36 pants and a size Large dress shirts.  These were both a full size smaller than before we started.  I also decided to buy myself a "goal outfit"which is now hanging in my bedroom as a daily reminder of my goal.

I wanted to talk a minute about encouragement.  When dealing with results I get discouraged very easily.  It turns out that Chris has already had a very noticeable difference that people can see and they say so.  He has gotten quite a bit of encouragement from people noticing that he looks different.  I, on the other hand, don't seem to be showing as much progress.  My body feels different my weight is coming down and I'm losing inches but no one can tell.  For me, it's really discouraging to hear people complimenting Chris and seemingly, thinking that I just sit on the couch while he works watching him and eating cookies.  Now, I know that's not the case but it's the way I feel.  I'm hoping to have noticeable results soon.   I will say, that I love encouraging my husband and his encouragement to me is so motivating.  I am blessed to have a spouse that I can work with so well.  He continues to be my rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment